We are pleased to offer a comprehensive Employment, HR and Training Service for all types of businesses and not-for-profit organisations, on a flexible fee arrangement.
We have a team of highly experienced and well qualified CIPD and training professionals who cover all areas of HR, employment, change management and training, from strategic to operational support. We understand how HR adds value, supports achievement of business goals and reduces the risk of costly and public Employment Tribunals. Pragmatic advice is given face to face or remotely as appropriate. Our range of services includes the following:
- Reviewing and producing different types of contracts and staff handbooks.
- Advising on employment status and all HR policies and procedures.
- Assisting with recruitment and induction in association with Purely Personnel.
- Designing performance appraisals and competency frame-works.
- Advising on flexible working, maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- Handling investigations, discipline, grievance, dismissals, appeals and discrimination issues.
- Advising on equality, bullying and harassment issues.
- Support with restructuring, redundancies, TUPE and complex exit strategies and Settlement Agreements.
- Trained Mediation to manage conflict.
- Absence management and occupational health.
- Talent management and succession planning.
- Psychometric profiling, training, coaching and mentoring.
- Leadership and management development courses and programmes.
We also offer HR Audits for legal compliance and value added purposes.
These are just a few of the services that we offer. The benefits are that we give peace of mind with tailored options, risks and solutions. We are entirely commercially focussed and help you get the best from your staff. We also offer a FREE 1 hour meeting or telephone consultation to start with, before producing a proposal for your consideration.