Our client is a leading provider of services in their field and operate in the UK, USA, mainland Europe and worldwide.
The Customer Support role is to primarily manage and support clients in answering telephone queries and queries received from employees via dedicated accounts. Additionally, to provide support within the business, taking ownership of queries and resolving where possible. Working under the direct guidance of the Systems & Reporting Coordinator, you will need to ensure the ability to adapt in areas of data entry to maintain accurate records and to operate within agreed service levels.
- Responsible for ensuring client completes the appropriate elements of their Safety & Compliance Programme.
- Set up and amend driving modules for new starters and for training.
- Deal with any issues or queries to ensure resolved and corrected where necessary.
- Manages and resolves individual and client problems if complaints, escalations and where issues arise.
- Monitor queries in client email accounts that will in time lead to minimal referral to Management and to work on own initiative.
- Maintain up to date data on bespoke system.
- Ensure any queries related to licence revalidation are updated efficiently and accurately and that data held on external Gov.UK vehicle and driving licence information sites are accurately interpreted to ensure data held by us is correct and concise.
- Adhering to procedures to ensure reports are issued on time and comply with the correct format.
- Point of contact for managing client's accounts.
- Adhere to parameters for working on specific client accounts to accurately record information that may include cost centre, manager, employee number with the ability to question should information require correct interpretation as required.
- Managing weekly data updates.
- Prioritise workload and be flexible to support company when workload volumes are excessive.
- Action any management ad hoc requests.
- Handle any exception reporting to ensure complete validation of client requirements and controls ensuring that bespoke requirements are observed.
- Ensure a sensitive approach in activity to comply with client policies, business controls and guidelines ensuring adhere to data protection and data security guideline.
- Keep knowledge up to date on systems and the services the company provides.
- Be prepared to maintain records of own personal development to ensure prepared to discuss personal development at yearly performance reviews.
- Acknowledge, investigate and seek approvals prior to approving any matters relating to a change in policy or procedure.
- Take initiative to acquire new skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and to work alone as and when required with excellent communication skills.
- Interact effectively with both colleagues and clients, be a good communicator with the ability to listen and think quickly in making a recommendation or solution to a customer problem.
- Communicate effectively with our clients and suppliers at all levels, taking ownership to resolve caller issues where possible.
- Adhere to company internal requirements to ensure confidential material handled in appropriate way when dealing with sensitive matters.
- High level of computer literacy, to operate a variety of technological tools ranging from internal systems to document management, office records, excel, word (training will be given for the bespoke database).
- Reporting must be accurately maintained and as with all documentation comply to high standards of the ISO27001 accreditation to hold data securely.
- Handle telephone calls and queries in a professional and friendly manner but able to hold own on matters of policy.
- Ensure client accounts are managed efficiently, all queries, reporting matters are handled in acceptable turnaround times that reflect a professional image of the company.
- Ability to work under pressure, able to stay focused, plan and schedule in advance in order that work is completed efficiently, look to resolve problems using critical thinking in order that targets are met. Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and that any complaints or out of line situations are escalated to management as appropriate.
What they are offering you:
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 20 days holiday (pro rata part time)
- Training and Development opportunities
Please click on the APPLY button now ! We are waiting to review your CV !