Our rapidly expanding client who are based in Stansted !!!
Our very respected clients are now in the market for a Sales Administrator to join the sales team to support the day to day running of the sales department
Our clients are one of the leading medical Instruments company in the UK and rapidly expanding in the current Manufacturing business in the Stansted area looking for a sales administrator to join their growing team.
The key responsibilities of a sales administrator:
- Data processing to sales order database (SAP)
- Produce order acknowledgement and send to customer (SAP)
- Ensuring goods meet order requirements
- Producing sales quotations
- Handling routine Sales Enquiries
- Dealing with distributors by telephone and email
- Involvement with all relevant marketing and promotional activities
- Manage Customer expectation and escalate any issues that may arise
The successful sales administrator will have:
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
- General working knowledge of SAP will be beneficial
- Knowledge of Export/Customs procedures
- Ability to compose email and letter text in concise and literate manner
- Well-developed numerate skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good team player
We are offering this role with an immediate strat and unrivalled career proepcts for the right candidate ! Email us today for more detals and a full job description !