- £23,000 to 28,000 Basic per annum Negotiable
- Monday to Thursday 08:45am to 5:15pm & Friday 08:45am to 4:15pm
- Lunch break: 1hr (Thursday 1hr 15mins)
- Bonus paid during December. It is between 4 and 6 weeks’ pay on top of your December pay packet.
- Pension Scheme
Our client an established leader is experiencing exceptional growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
Based at the Knebworth location you will be a key member of a small but busy Office, acting as first point of contact for telephone enquiries and a key contributor in the preparation of quotes and entering sales orders. The position reports to the Bromsgrove Sales Office Manager.
The Sales Support Administrator is one that would suit a motivated individual with good customer liaison skills. Computer literacy is essential and experience with Microsoft Office applications such as WORD and EXCEL is desirable.
- An excellent communicator and positive telephone manner are a must as the role is primary telephone contact for the Office.
- Basic Duties include but are not limited to, preparation of quotes and orders using an SAP based order entry system
- Communication with both customers and colleagues via telephone, email and internet.
- Progress chasing, handling Customer enquiries and customer complaints are also part of the role.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a sales support role or similar and will show an aptitude for learning and development. As well as good computer skills and an excellent telephone manner the candidate will be able to integrate well with a small local team face to face and a more dispersed national team via the telephone. A willingness to undergo training is a must as well as an ability to work to deadlines and handle a busy and demanding office environment.
- Successful previous experience as customer support, sales support admin or account management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong commercial/business sense.
- Process and target driven.
- Team player - working in co-operation with colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- IT Skills - Microsoft / Outlook etc