We are thrilled to be partnering with this premium employer who are based in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire !
Are you a highly organised Legal Secretary or Advisor looking for a challenging new role?
If the answer is YES, our clients want to hear from you! They are currently looking for a Corporate / Company Secretary to join their team in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Our client recognise that their people are the key to their success. They are able to offer the successful Corporate / Company Secretary a salary of £28,000 - £39,000 plus benefits including:
- Private medical cashplan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service
- Retail & Hospitality vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Your new role:
As their Corporate / Company Secretary, you will provide professional company secretarial/legal support and assist the Head of Legal with a broad range of projects. As well as:
- Working alongside Head of Legal and the Head of Executive Support to help ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Liaising with external corporate service providers.
- Ensuring the effective servicing of Group and/or operating company Boards, Committees and associated meetings.
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House.
- Monitoring follow up action taken after the meetings, and maintaining a rolling agenda.
- Maintaining Board and Committee records including papers, minutes, the indices of reports
- Performing legal research and preparing legal documents.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and governance best practice.
- Advising various departments generally on a company secretarial matters.
- Managing, filing and maintaining other company documentation including Intellectual Property portfolios.
- Liaising and completing documents as required for the AGCC and GC on corporate matters.
Who they are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong drafting skills.
Who are they?
Our client has been providing first-class support services to their clients for over 17 years. Some of the areas they specialise in are marketing, quality assurance, finance, customer service, anti-fraud and compliance.
Email the team today !